Welcome to Sage Nutrition!
Have you struggled with what to eat? Has the media completely confused you on what is healthy and unhealthy, as if all foods fit into only those two categories?
Here, all foods fit into the diet. I’m sure you’ve heard “everything in moderation” and that can be true! My approach is to find a way to incorporate the nutrients your body needs to thrive, on a schedule that fits your lifestyle and budget.
My goal is to individualize the plan we make to fit you, because no two bodies are the same. We all have different genetics, preferences, cultures and appetites! By individualizing my advice to fit you and only you, this ensures it will be helpful and sustainable.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from Texas State University and a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. During my 12 month dietetic internship, I had the privilege of working with people from all backgrounds.
I currently work with a multitude of disease states including but not limited to:
• Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
• Blood sugar irregularities, Type 1 and 2 Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
• PCOS Nutrition, Women's Nutrition
• Cancer of all types
• Thyroid Imbalances, Autoimmune Disorders, Food Allergies
• Prenatal, Pregnancy, Neonatal and Pediatric nutrition
• Sports nutrition for the serious or casual athlete
• Heart disease, High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides
• Weight Management (loss or gain)
Remember: there is more to life than what is on your plate! Let me help take the stress out of eating.